Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Its 2014! I had such a wonderful new year with my girls watching the fireworks followed by lots of dancing. It was the ultimate way to bring in the new year and I have to say it was probably the best one in years. It helped that I went into 2014 happier than I have been in a very long time.

So everyone knows what a new year means: resolutions and reflection (at least for me!). I am one of those rare few who actually make a list of resolutions - and stick with them! For the most part at least. This year I have six again including to take more pictures, do another (challenging) sporting event and to get a job in a studio, among others. Lets do this!

The past year has been pretty insane and random, it was probably a year for learning about myself more than anything else. Career wise, I improved a lot as a 3D artist, working on a lot of modelling pieces I am really proud of. I finished my show reel (for the most part) which at one point I thought was never going to happen. Fitness wise, I joined an awesome new gym, started some hardcore classes which have made me fitter than ever before and I ran a half marathon for charity. Then personally, I went through a really tough break up, a make up and experienced what it was like to be single again. Started dating in London which I must say has been an experience. A really fun one though. I got hurt and hurt someone badly. Got over it... for the most part. Learned a lot about myself, break ups, being ready to move on, dating, men, that people are assholes, that people are complicated. I learned that age is just a number. I learned that I am okay with being alone, its actually kind of nice. I had a really low period this year. I haven’t had one that low in a very long time. Years I would say. But in the end I learned what I want and thats the most important thing. It wasn't easy to figure it out but without all the unpleasantries it definitely wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't be as secure and happy as I am right now! So it had its ups and downs but overall it was a wonderful year. I hope this year brings more of the same but better (minus the low period)! And I really hope this is the year for my career.

Happy new year! I hope everyone has a wonderful year!



Also I am currently obsessed with this lip colour. I need to find it!




A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment